Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Long Time...

Well I've been meaning to post...

I got some llama yarn in the mail the other day. Man, is this stuff soft!!! I'm excited to use it and want to use it on myself (since I never make anythng for myself) but am having a hard time committing to a pattern. Maybe I'll just hoard it for awhile. :)

What else, I'm just finishing up some projects, my Tilted Duster that I started last November and some Christmas gifts. I'm trying to be ahead of the game this year, I have my sil, fil, and mil done, just leaving my bil, mom, dad, 2 bros, and sister. So... I've got a ways to go yet. What I SHOULD be doing is getting some things prepped for Serenity Tree's Grand Opening on October 1. I am so excited and hope to start gaining a fan base. I do have to figure out what I'm going to do with my website, but that's another story.

No comments: