Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost Out of the Woods

I haven't updated in too long. I waited to put up the Cyber Monday items until they were listed since it was supposed to be kind of an exciting surprise. I will put some pics of those things up later when I don't have to worry about ds spraying vinegar and Windex all over the bathroom.

As for the large order I have going on here... I have enough washcloths to be done but I grossly miscalculated (well, I didn't calculate, and that's where the problem came in) the amount of rosewater I would need so I had to rush ship it from Utah. It should come tomorrow. I have all the cold cream done, packaged, and ready. I just need the rosewater to make the astringent and then I think I have to make a few more lip balms and I'm good to go. Who'd believe it? Other than the freakout of not having enough rosewater (I'm talking I was more than a gallon short. BIG deal), it has gone rather well. Who would've thought I could pull this off?

No comments: