Friday, January 15, 2010

"Proud"

It has been awhile since I've blogged, I have had a lot going on personally. If you've been following my blog (both of you, lol) you know that my husband joined the Army National Guard last winter. After several delays he is *finally* home. On top of that we are expecting our 3rd child any day now so things have been a little busy to say the least.

I thought I'd post my latest dye creation here. It was for a swap, 200g of worsted weight BFL dyed in a peacock colorway, meet "Proud".


The recipient used to raise peacocks and has been collecting peacock colors for a project.
I'm very pleased with how this colorway turned out and have in fact dyed a 125g skein of BFL to list in one of my stores shortly. It'll probably go on Made By Military Wives on Feb 1.
Shades of turquoise, blue, purple, lavender, and olive green come together beautifully in this colorway that is Proud as a Peacock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

VIRGINIA, He Eva here form Couturier Mommy. Add 1/2 to on the fold to the front and back bodice pattern. That will give you a told of 2 inches with out you changing the pattern.