Friday, August 20, 2010

Changes In the Wind?

So I've been meaning to blog. But I've been thinking about doing some rebranding and changing the name of my business so I haven't, until I nail down the new name. Well I haven't done that yet but thought I'd pop in and post anyway.


It has been a busy summer. On the business front I've mostly been doing commission knitting in trade for lovely yarns.


I had a custom Etsy dye I did too that was fun, merino superwash in rainbow.


I've also expanded into fiber and have dyed up some roving and batts. I'm getting the fiber from a friend's farm in WI. I grew up visiting this farm so it's cool to be able to dye their wool now.
Serenity Tree stocked for the last time at the beginning of August. We couldn't find a new store "owner" and people weren't seeing sales, it's a bummer. I'm just at Made By Military Wives on HyenaCart and Etsy. But I haven't stocked at Etsy because I'm thinking about changing my business name and want to start getting feedback on that name. See the dilemma?


So stay tuned (but don't hold your breath) for new business info. Hopefully it'll be soon so I can get rocking and rolling on my new website. I have a friend who is going to help me with some of of the design so hopefully it'll be less lame than the current one is.


Maybe getting back to blogging will light a fire under my bum.

No comments: