Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still Around, and Still Knitting

I realize it's been awhile... again. We had a nice trip to KY to visit my husband, and an even better trip to MO to visit him while he's waiting for a physical. Here's a picture of us in KY walking to dinner:


And another one in MO at a splash pad we found a few miles from our hotel:


Both were good trips, but far too short.

In the knitting world, I have been knitting. I have a sweater for a friend's daughter (size 8) coming along, I'll have to post pictures of it. I also just *finally* finished this custom:


It has been done for ages, except the duplicate stitch on the butt. I love how they turned out, and I hope the mom loves them as much.
I got some yarn in the mail today for a couple of Etsy sweaters, I'll post those at they get rolling.

No comments: