Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finishaphobia

So what's the deal? I am *almost* done with my Tilted Duster (IK Fall 07). I finished the skirt portion and just have to knit the collar, attach buttons, and sew on the sleeves (which are already knit and blocked)... but I started another project. Crazy, I know. But I have to wind another skein of yarn in order to work on that, and the baby is just too clingy today to let me set her down long enough to wind an entire skein into a ball. So I started on the Hoodie Baby Blanket for a friend who is due in about 7 weeks. My mom is making her a sleep sack out of the same yarn so they'll match. Nothing exciting, just Bernat Cottontots. The yarn is really soft. The sleeper is just a really light blue and the blanket I'm making is a variegated yarn - blue, white, yellow, and green - with solid trim. I'm hoping she has extra blue left over from her project that I can use for trim so I don't have to buy another skein. Sneaky, aren't I? Anyway, I'll post a picture of both the sweater and the blanket later. I'm tired of my computer freezing up when I try to upload pictures. Blah.

No comments: