Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reversible Cable Rib Scarf

I am writing up a pattern for a reversible scarf with mini cables on it. I am in need of a couple people to test it, any takers? I'm not at home so I can't post a photo, but it's really pretty easy.

I have a few patterns in my head I want to get out, but with the new congo opening up October 7 I am finding I have little time to knit. Plus I'm trying to finish up the Tilted Duster I started last fall. I'm only a couple repeats on the skirt away from starting the collar, and then I just need to sew on the sleeves. Hooray!

I've sewn 3 diapers already for stocking the store, I think one will be a FFS item and another may end up in a collab with One Bum at a Time. I would have another done probably had I not broken my needle sewing a bag for dh's trip to the Boundary Waters out of his old Carharts. I was doing well until I tried sewing in the drawstring so it didn't come out. That snapped it, and I can't find the ones I just bought, they're probably buried on my sewing desk underneath the fabric scraps I've got there. I'll try to post some pics if I can get my computer to stop freezing every time I try to upload.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I would be interested in test knitting for you.