Monday, January 12, 2009

Post Holiday Post

So a bit of an update...


Christmas was nice. I didn't even get close to finishing my projects, but that's okay. I got dh's family done and mine will have to wait. Let's see, I finished one pair of glittens, they turned out nicely.


I actually had to gift them before I got good pictures. I finished the second one up after we finished opening gifts so I don't have a photo of an actual pair. I got started on a second pair for my brother with some fair isle and didn't change the size from these ones, but because of the fair isle it was turning out way too small. So I ripped back to the cuff and have to redo the charts and haven't been motivated enough to do it. I really should though because my brother actually sounds excited to get them, and they don't take too long once you get going.


This is the scarf I made for my other brother, it's the Easiest Farrow Rib Scarf.



Turned out nicely too, I went down a needle size as it was just too loose to be a proper scarf with the yarn I was using, Cascade 220 doubled. The picture isn't that good, again it got gifted before proper photos were taken and I took this one at my mom's house yesterday with her iPhone. He likes it, and that's what matters.


We also had a stocking last Tuesday, which accounts for more of my time spent not blogging. I finished up a set of Tweets that are WAY cute if I do say so myself.



And a goldfish



I have some other things listed as well, including some baby leggings and a hat modeled here by my blue-eyed beauty (who is going to be 1 next week, I can't believe it!).



I have one more story for you, but my laptop is freezing up when I try to upload pictures, and it' just not the same without them.


To Be Continued...

No comments: