Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Growth and Growing Pains

Well, Serenity Tree has officially had it's second stocking... today. It has been a little disappointing as none of us have sold much, but I hear the economy is to blame and people just aren't spending much. It's a bummer because I was really hoping this would be a good opportunity for my business to grow. Well, we'll wait and see.

On another note, I made some bath products for a local woman who bought some for her and her mother-in-law and they both love it. Enough that the mother-in-law is ordering gift bags for all her nurses... all 38 of them. This is fabulous! Except... it also means I have to knit 38 washcloths between now and the beginning of December. Yikes! I have about 45 days in which to finish them. So... it'll be a sprint, but I can't complain. This really is an opportunity for growth.

And here is a pic of the pants I just finished for the STC stocking this week:

No comments: