Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Stocking!

So Serenity Tree stocked again today. I was all wigged out because the pants I'm working on aren't done yet. They're gonna be cute - I'll post a picture when I get a good picture of the leg. It's cute. Anyway, our theme was stocking stuffers with Christmas coming up and I had NO idea what to stock. I didn't have time to knit anything... so I decided to sew. And here's what I came up with:




2 Treasure bags and a doll sling. I also have listed a bath bag and semi-custom longies in Peace Fleece "Ancient Fern". I'm super happy with how the "Cowboy" Treasure Satchel came out. I am a little uncertain if the bag should be a little shorter, and initially I thought the handle should've been longer. However, it fits ds perfectly over his head and is the perfect height for him to sling about and get into. It's roomy but not huge, I will say it could lose an inch or two in height, but other than that... perfecto! And my kid wants to keep it, that's a good sign. :) I have it priced at $15 so we'll see if it sells. I have a feeling my kids are going to end up with a bunch of unsold items. I have a feeling that's where the "Denim" longies are going... dd needs some pants in a BIG way! So hop on over to my store and pick up some cute stuff for your kids!

No comments: