Monday, July 28, 2008

After the Weekend

Well, I made it home. I was up in Grand Marais for the North Shore Dragon Boat Festival in Grand Marais. It was fun, but our team didn't do so well. Anyway, it created a bit of a pinch to get things done, but I did it! I had a few orders last week that I got off and I'm so proud of myself for it!

While I was gone I made a new drawstring for dd's Turtle Butt (it actually ties now), started one for ds, and plugged away a bit on the Shetland Shorty I'm working on for SIL. So now I've spent all morning on the computer reading about the Ravelympics and figuring out what projects I'm going to make, which means figuring out what I'm making everyone for Christmas. I've also got to work on some web development stuff here. I'm working on my diaper and wool pages on my computer and will wait until they contain most of what they need to before I put them up live. Stay tuned!

No comments: